Start a new project. Add a textbox, a Label and a button to your new Form.
Then write a programme that does the following:
- Asks users to enter a number between 10 and 20.
- The number will be entered into the Textbox.
- When the Button is clicked, your Visual Basic code will check the number
entered in the Textbox.
- If it is between 10 and 20, then a message will be displayed.
- The message box will display the number from the Textbox.
- If the number entered is not between 10 and 20 then the user will be invited
to try again, and whatever was entered in the Textbox will be erased
Part 2 – Select Case Statements
Add a Combo box and another button to your form. Create a list of items for
your Combo Box. The list of items in your Combo box can be anything you like
– pop groups, football teams, favourite foods, anything of your choice. Then
try the following:
Use a select case statement to test what a user has chosen from your drop-down
list. Give the user a suitable message when the button was clicked.
In the next section of this course, we’ll move on to loops in Visual Basic
Kaynak : https://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/NET/nets1p24.html ‘sitesinden alıntı